Picture by my bestest, can be viewed here.
What have I been digging this week? Let me tell you.
1. Listening to our new Sonos. It is AHmazing. We, me and W, are huge music people and we wanted to invest in a system that would allow us to listen to all our music from all our different music programs. And it does! It links to our phones and we can listen to Spotify, iTunes, everything! Our dogs love it, too. Mona even sings..er…howls along. It is pretty magical.
2. This man. Hozier. To be honest, my soccer players introduced me to one of his singles and while playing with our new stereo last weekend I decided to check out the whole album. OMG. I love it. Now, if I can only figure out how we can get him to come play in Mississippi. No joke. I sent e-mails.
3. I love playing soccer. I have since I was a kid. When I moved back to Greenville in 2010 I got involved in the local soccer association. It was so great to get back involved in the sport and teach little kids about a game that meant so much to my family growing up. 2 years ago, I started helping out with a local high school team, and this year I took over as head coach. It has been a highlight of my year. Working with high schoolers rocks! The girls have been so great and I am looking forward to the rest of (our winning) the season. I will let you know how it goes. For sure.
4. During the summer, if I have it together, I compete in triathlons. And by compete, I mean complete. In an effort to take it more seriously, I got back into the pool this week. It felt awesome, the 4:30 AM wake up call did not. I only made it 2 out of 3 days. This week’s goal, make all 3 days. I’ll give you a progress report.
5. This weekend, W hosted a home concert for a musician and his wife. It was so great to see people who really care about their music, taking it to the people. We were able to introduce a bunch of our friends to their music in hopes of building a following. That’s all I will say for now because I want to talk more about it later. So get on the edge of your seat. Are you there?
What 5 things made you happy this week?
Queen of Happy
Disclaimer: These are all just things that make me happy, so I thought I would tell you about it.